You may be asking yourself this very question! So I thought, why not answer it (in a really general way at least).
We should work together..
- because you belong to a group of people who work collaboratively and care about great UX.
- you haven't found a designer that hits the right level of intelligence, creativity and ability to get things done yet.
- you work in a domain or have a problem that's very tricky and/or very interesting.
- you understand the need to create cross-functional collaboration to get great design done (you haven't quite found someone who proactively collaborates with many personality types across different functional groups).
- you're excited about user-centred design and the idea of making evidence-based design choices.
My core strengths
I am a designer who:
- can manage a lot of complexity and manage it very well
- creates the appropriate level of design refinement during the design process (keeping costs reasonable)
- really listens to what you say
- excels in learning new environments/contexts (including highly technical concepts)
- has a well tuned design intuition
- has honed visual design using a methodical process
- gets along exceptionally well with people (collaborating with developers, users and any team members)
- has a healthy curiosity and ability to question/ test assumptions in a diplomatic way
What Collaborators have to say
I collect feedback on a regular basis from those I work with. These are some highlights I hope paint a picture of what it's like to collaborate with me.